Retirement Plans for Businesses
Most employers understand the need to help themselves and their employees pursue a successful retirement.
Today, with only 35% of the required retirement income available from Social Security1, people recognize the need to accumulate additional resources for retirement. Numerous tax-advantaged plans are available to help people pursue their retirement savings goals, and many employees expect employers to offer a retirement savings program.
Our retirement plan specialist will review your company objectives, and help you design an appropriate retirement plan, considering:
- Owner/management needs
- Employee demographics
- Fiduciary responsibilities
- Plan costs
- Investment options
- On-going employee educational needs
So, whether your needs are to establish a new plan, or to improve an existing plan, consider our capabilities:
- Plan Co-fiduciaries, working in the best interest of the client
- Independent advisors; no conflicts of interest
- Education specialists; preparing your employees for retirement
- Flexibility in plan design assistance; addressing your unique needs
- Deep wealth management experience; providing open architecture investment choices
- Affiliations with retirement plan industry leaders
- Plan review: design, costs, services, investments
1 Based on $69,000 annual salary, 2011 Guide to Social Security, 39th Edition
Let Me Help You
Create Your Own Financial Plan
Rich Cullen Financial Advisor
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
We would love the opportunity to become your trusted advisor.
No information on this site is intended to constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy shares of any security, nor shall any security be offered or sold to any person, in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase, or sale would be unlawful under securities laws.